AMVAR Is Now An Accredited FLTA Member! Why Is This Great For You?
Choose smart. Choose safe. Choose an FLTA Accredited Member like AMVAR.
When you’re looking for a fork lift dealer or service provider, it can be tricky to know whether a company is reputable or not.
However, there’s a simple test you can do: check if they’re an Accredited Member of the Fork Lift Truck Association.
The FLTA exists to raise and sustain standards in the fork lift truck industry. In order to become accredited FLTA Members, businesses must prove that they will uphold these very high standards.
What this means for you…
Your fork lift represents a significant investment – both in terms of the truck itself and the tasks it performs to keep your business on the move.
Unfortunately, there are plenty of unregulated companies in our industry. Without knowing their standards and business practices, choosing one could come at a high price.
Conversely, every single FLTA Member – including AMVAR is an established company, that holds significant liability insurance and is financially sound. What’s more, they have met the Association’s exacting quality standards and have agreed to abide by the strict Code of Conduct outlined by the FLTA.
Who would you rather do business with?
Protect your investment and operations by choosing a company you know you can trust. For more information, please get in touch.
*FLTA Members must…
- …have been in business for a minimum of 2 years
- …have at least £5m in employers’ liability insurance
- …hold public and product liability insurance of at least £5m.
- …carry out regular servicing and Thorough Examinations (in accordance with LOLER 1998), where appropriate as per hire contract.
- …submit to a thorough site audit by the Association: ensuring compliance with environmental and safety legislation.
Look for the marque!
The FLTA Member logo represents quality service and reputable business practices. Only approved FLTA Members may carry this logo.