Flexi makes excellent use of space
Versatile machines for all applications - Equally at home inside or outdoors.
The Flexi AC articulated warehouse truck accommodates 25 – 30% more pallets in a warehouse compared to a traditional reach truck.
- Lift heights from 3 metres to over 13 metres
- Capacity up to 2500 kg at 600mm load centres
- Operate in a very narrow aisle ways 1.6 m, 1.8m or 2.0m without steel guide rails or inductive wire guidance.
- Provide high density warehouse storage with 100% selectivity to each load stored
- Transport loads from trailer to rack in one operation
- Twin Deep telescopic fork model for even greater storage capacity and cost saving
- You save wasted aisle space and achieve more storage density compared to other trucks, therefore reducing the cost per pallet stored by more than 25%.
- Flexi ‘True Radius’ eliminates product and rack damage in aisle.
- No ‘reach legs’ eliminates wasted space above the bottom load and the first beam level, improving storage capacity by 5%.
- Eliminates the cost of steel rail or inductive wire guidance system and super flat floors required with Man-Up very narrow lateral stacking solutions.
- Twin front wheel drive is proven technology used on conventional counterbalance trucks. Minimal tyre scrub when turning, tractive effect increases when laden.
- Better outdoor working with super-elastic tyres.