It’s our job to minimise the effect and to get things running again as quickly and effectively as possible. Regular servicing of trucks is beneficial as we can often identify potential problems before they develop into something more serious and more ‘costly’.
Our customer service team is dedicated to delivering the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- We have invested heavily in ‘state of the art’ systems to optimise our response times and efficiencies
- Our engineers are fully trained and widely experienced, operating from fully equipped vehicles which are fitted with trackers to optimise response times.
We firmly believe this is the key to maximising truck availability.
- Our ‘Protean’ fleet management system ensures we never miss a service
providing fleet users with detailed efficiencies and running costs
- We will always call you in advance to fix a time which suits you
- Any follow-up work will always be quoted promptly before we carry it out
- Our service centre is targeted to answer your phone call within three rings!
- Guaranteed maximum response time of four working hours from your first call
- We are happy to undertake repairs on all makes of truck
- Out of hours service facilities are available on request
- Over 18,000 line items instantly available for fast response to breakdowns
- TCM genuine parts can be supplied to fit TCM, Nissan and Atlet truck ranges
- Overnight delivery service
- Parts available for all makes of truck including tyres
LOLER Thorough Examinations
Amvar Handling Solutions Limited is accredited to undertake Thorough Examinations in accordance with the CFTS Quality Assurance Procedural Code and the requirements of LOLER/PUWER regulations.