Pramac is our European range of manual and pedestrian operated materials handling equipment, which has been in manufacture since 1966
The Italian plant where Pramac is developed and manufactured, employs highly experienced personnel in a fully integrated production process (from sheet metal to the finished product)
This experience coupled with the on-going development of the trucks ensure that the entire range of machines delivers top quality build and performance.
From light duty to intensive applications, Pramac product is backed up by Amvar’s excellent after-sales service and support to give you guaranteed uptime and safety of operation.
The Pramac range includes:
- A full series of hand pallet trucks of differing capacities and fork sizes to match all applications, including galvanised, stainless steel and weigh scale options
- Manual and electric high lift pallet trucks to make possible easy and light lifting of loads to a height of 800mm thus becoming a practical and safe work platform
- Electric pallet trucks including the ‘CX’ 1200kg to 1400kg range which is ideal for manoeuvring in confined spaces such as on lorries or in narrow aisles
- Manual stackers which provide an excellent compromise between price and performance
- Semi-electric stackers characterized by manual traction and electrohydraulic lifting technology, including wide straddle versions for handling larger pallet sizes
- A complete range of fully electric stacker trucks with capacities from 1000kg to 1600kg and lift heights up to 5 metres